Why Jane Iredale Mineral Cosmetics?
Jane Iredale mineral makeup is one of the most recognizable lines sold in skin care clinics today. Dermacare carries many different shades of the Jane Iredale makeup to accommodate every complexion, no matter the ethnicity. There are several reasons why Dermacare carries this wonderful mineral cosmetics line:
- Non-comedogenic, will not block pores or cause acne
- Virtually no allergy risk. All products have been sensitivity tested
- Broad-spectrum UVB and UVA protection – up to SPF 20
- Anti-inflammatory helps to calm and soothe irritated skin
- “Very Water Resistant” rating by an approved FDA laboratory
- Wonderful and safe coverage for skin conditions such as acne and Rosacea, and for redness
- Recommended post-procedure for chemical peels, laser resurfacing, and more
- Contains no talc or parabens
- Composed of inert minerals that cannot support bacteria
- Not tested on animals
What is the “Mineral Makeup Difference”?
Jane Iredale is a blend of minerals that are processed to form crystals. These crystals overlap one-another on the skin to form a filter, which allows the skin to breathe and function normally, but at the same time, protects it from air-borne pollutants. The silky- feeling powders are water resistant so they won’t crease or smear (even during the most strenuous exercise) and rarely need to be touched up throughout the day. Jane Iredale mineral makeup is recommended by plastic surgeons and dermatologists throughout the world.
May I schedule a make-over?
The staff at Dermacare is thoroughly trained in the application and color selection of Jane Iredale products and would be happy to help in any way. Call today to schedule a makeup consultation with one of our makeup artists and see how the Jane Iredale line can enhance the beauty you already possess. Give us a call at (352) 331-5355, or CLICK HERE to request an appointment by email.