Mineral Makeup by Jane Iredale is one of the most recognizable lines sold in skin care clinics today. Dermacare carries many different shades of the Jane Iredale makeup to accommodate every complexion, no matter the ethnicity. There are several reasons why Dermacare carries this wonderful mineral cosmetics line:
- Non-comedogenic, will not block pores or cause acne
- Virtually no allergy risk. All products have been sensitivity tested
- Broad-spectrum UVB and UVA protection – up to SPF 20
- Anti-inflammatory helps to calm and soothe irritated skin
- “Very Water Resistant” rating by an approved FDA laboratory
- Wonderful and safe coverage for skin conditions such as acne and Rosacea, and for redness
- Recommended post-procedure for chemical peels, laser resurfacing, and more
- Contains no talc or parabens
- Composed of inert minerals that cannot support bacteria
- Not tested on animals
Jane Iredale is a blend of minerals that are processed to form crystals. These crystals overlap one-another on the skin to form a filter, which allows the skin to breathe and function normally, but at the same time, protects it from air-borne pollutants. The silky-feeling powders are water resistant so they won’t crease or smear (even during the most strenuous exercise) and rarely need to be touched-up throughout the day. Jane Iredale mineral makeup is recommended by plastic surgeons and dermatologists throughout the world.
Want to know if we carry your favorite Jane Iredale product? Give us a call at 352-331-5355 or stop-by the clinic. Dermacare is conveniently located just west of I-75 and Newberry Road. We would love to meet you!