Dermacare is Gainesville Florida’s BOTOX® Expert
Welcome! Dermacare has been providing Botox treatments in the Gainesville area since 2006. Our clinicians are experienced and very talented. As a result, Dermacare has once again earned the status of Platinum Plus Level Provider of Botox with Allergan, manufacturer of Botox, for the year 2022. This is quite an achievement and is due to the talents of our clinicians and the loyalty of our wonderful clients. We invite you to read below the 8 reasons our clients choose Dermacare as their place to go for Botox treatments. We look forward to meeting you!
Top 8 Reasons to Choose
Dermacare for Botox
8. Made in the U.S.A.
We only use Botox® ordered directly from Allergan, the maker of Botox®, and not an overseas, mail-order company. Because of this policy, we can guarantee the purity, safety and proper refrigeration of our Botox® product. We would never risk your health nor results in order to make a few more dollars.
7. Customized for you.
Our clinicians are well-known in Gainesville for creating a natural, not frozen, look with Botox. They will listen to you and take the time to study your facial expressions and strength of your muscles in order to create the exact look you desire.
6. Exceptional clinical care.
Our providers are experienced nurse practitioners who perform Botox treatments day in and day out. By regularly attending injectable training opportunities, our nurse practitioners stay up-to-date with the latest advances in Botox. Therefore, you can rest assured your procedure will be performed by skilled, professional staff providing you with the highest quality of care.
5. Experienced medical director.
Our medical director, Dr. Bradley Nesmith, is a board-certified plastic surgeon and is accessible to staff and clients.
4. No secrets.
As a reputable medical clinic, Dermacare keeps impeccable records of your Botox treatment including Botox placement, number of units used, lot number, storage and refrigeration. This information is available to you at any time should you need it.
3. Prompt appointment times.
We know your time is valuable, so we work very hard to maintain a timely appointment schedule and offer flexible options to fit your busy lifestyle.
2. Friendly atmosphere.
We place great importance on making you feel welcome and completely informed about your treatment. You will leave relaxed and refreshed after your Dermacare visit.
1. It’s more affordable than you think!
In addition to providing you with outstanding customer service, the highest level of medical care, and beautiful results we offer many ways to save you money on your Botox treatments:
- Botox Day Event – Dermacare offers Botox appointments Mondays through Fridays, but on one special day of every month we have an event called “Botox Day”. Botox Day is a fun day with refreshments, prize giveaways, and a special gift just for you, but the most important part of Botox Day is the special low price offered on Botox. Our clients save an average of $25 to $75 on their Botox treatment just for coming in on this particular day. Call the clinic to find out the date of the next Botox Day event. Call 352-331-5355.
- Alle Loyalty Program – Dermacare is an Alle Loyalty Program clinic which means you will earn a $20 coupon for your Botox purchase. Coupons can be used towards your next Botox, Juvederm dermal filler treatment, or Latisse purchases. It’s free money!
- VIP Programs – Our very popular VIP PLATINUM, VIP PLATINUM Plus, and VIP PLATINUM Premier programs offer many wonderful benefits including exclusive VIP pricing for Botox.
- Botox/Juvederm Combo – Save $100 when you receive Botox and a Juvederm dermal filler treatment during the same appointment (ask for details). Be sure to check out our monthly coupons and save even more on all of Dermacare’s “skin-tastic” services!
Still have questions about whether Botox® is right for you?
Read our list of frequently asked questions below. If you are ready to look years younger, click here and schedule a FREE consultation with us at Dermacare in Gainesville, Florida. We are conveniently located on Tower Road just west of the Oaks Mall and I-75.
What is BOTOX®?
A BOTOX® Cosmetic treatment is a fast, virtually painless, non-surgical procedure designed to temporarily smooth and soften moderate to severe frown lines and wrinkles caused by overly expressive muscles. Every day more and more people are coming to know the benefits of a Botox treatment to make them look and feel more refreshed.
Before/after photos below show a patient trying to frown before and after BOTOX® treatment.
- Frown lines
- Forehead furrows
- Crow’s Feet
- Down-turned smile
- and more…
What is a BOTOX® treatment like?
BOTOX® is a relatively quick and easy treatment. Tiny needles (similar to those used for Insulin injections) are used to make a few strategically mapped injections. Some patients have described the sensation during treatment as a mosquito bite.
What should I expect after the treatment?
- Mild redness and swelling can occur at the injection site, but usually resolves in a few hours. First-time BOTOX® patients will see beautiful results within 14 days, while repeat BOTOX® patients often see effects sooner. BOTOX® gently relaxes overly expressive muscles that leave a line or furrow as the years progress. BOTOX® is not a “one-size-fits-all” injection. Each patient has a customized treatment plan which includes injecting as much or as little as needed to achieve the desired outcome. Our highly-trained BOTOX® medical professionals are skilled in the art of injecting BOTOX® to maximize wrinkle reduction yet allow natural-looking facial expressions.
Is BOTOX® FDA approved?
Yes. A major study investigating the safety and efficacy of BOTOX® for forehead wrinkles was completed back in 1995 with a review published in the Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology. In 2002, BOTOX® was FDA approved for the temporary improvement of glabellar lines (wrinkles between the eyebrows commonly referred to as frown lines) and TODAY BOTOX® is the only neuromodulator FDA approved for simultaneous treatment to improve the look of moderate to severe frown lines, crow’s feet lines, and forehead lines in adults. BOTOX® is the #1 selling product of its kind in the United States and is proudly offered at Dermacare in Gainesville, Florida.
Call today for your complimentary consultation appointment to find out if Botox® is right for you, (352) 331-5355, or CLICK HERE to request an appointment by email.
Sign up for a unique loyalty program for Botox, fillers, laser hair removal, chemical peels, microneedling, and more.
Sign Up for
…and be automatically entered into our FREE facial contest. One winner drawn every month. We publish a new article every month with details about treatments and programs.
Dermacare Laser & Skin Care Clinic
101 NW 75th Street, Suite 3
Gainesville, Florida 32607
Phone: (352) 331-5355
Fax: (352) 331-5620