• Home
  • Our Services
  • FOCUS Laser

FOCUS Laser

Introducing...The FOCUS Laser

Dermacare is proud to offer the FOCUS Laser – a new, FDA-cleared laser for the treatment of wrinkles, acne scars, and the removal of benign pigmented lesions.
The FOCUS Laser treats stubborn melasma, age spots, and acne scars using ultra-short pulses of energy in picoseconds creating a photomechanical impact known as PressureWave™. This non-invasive laser treatment targets all three layers of photo-damaged tissue, epidermal pigment, mid-dermal wrinkles, and deep-dermal laxity to improve skin clarity and texture. There is little to no physical downtime from this procedure.

How Does the FOCUS Work?

The FOCUS Laser uses a special lens array technology to reach a precise depth of the skin with only 10% of the skin being treated at a high-level energy and the remaining 90% of the skin being treated at a lower level energy. This allows a deeper penetration to the dermis area without thermal damage to the skin, thus promoting collagen and elastin growth to soften the tissue from scars as well as stimulate a non-traumatic tissue healing response for hyperpigmentation.*

ba focus laser3

Tell Me about the Treatments

Typically a series of four (4) laser treatments, 3-4 weeks apart, is recommended to achieve optimal results. The treatment only takes about 30 minutes, and after each treatment the skin will be red and tender for 1-2 days. The treatment is safe for all skin types and can be performed on the face, neck, chest, legs, arms, and hands.

Call today to ask us about this exciting new laser for melasma, hyperpigmentation and acne scars. Revitalize your skin with The FOCUS!

Call today for your complimentary consultation appointment to find out if FOCUS Laser is right for you, (352) 331-5355, or CLICK HERE to request an appointment by email.