The Pumpkin Patch in Alachua

Date: Sundays thru Thursdays 1pm - 8pm, Fridays 1pm - 9pm, Saturdays 9am - 9pm

The Pumpkin Patch in Alachua

The First United Methodist Church Pumpkin Patch

 

A Portion of the Proceeds will Benefit "Camp Hands of Joy"

(A camp for deaf children in the Dominican Republic)

 

Looking for a fun place to purchase pumpkins, colorful gourds, hay bales, and Miss Polly’s famous pumpkin bread - the BEST TASTING pumpkin bread you will ever eat? Come to the Pumpkin Patch located in Alachua on U.S. 441 just north of Hitchcock's grocery store. The pumpkins were home-grown by the Navajo Indians in New Mexico.  70% of the proceeds will go back to the Indians who grew the pumpkins and the remaining 30% will be used for good works such as supporting a summer camp for deaf children in the Dominican Republic known as “Camp Hands of Joy”. The Pumpkin Patch hours are Sundays to Thursdays 1:00 pm - 8:00 pm, Fridays 1:00 pm - 9:00 pm and Saturdays 9:00 am to 9:00 pm.  See you there!   

Click here to see photos from Camp Hand of Joy

Location: Dermacare at 101 NW 75th Street, Suite 3, Gainesville, Florida 32607