Dermacare is Gainesville Florida's BOTOX® Expert and a PLATINUM Level Provider of Botox and Juvéderm
Top Eight Reasons to Choose Dermacare over the Rest:
8. Made in the U.S.A.
We only use Botox ordered directly from Allergan, the maker of Botox, and not an overseas, mail-order company. Because of this policy, we can guarantee the purity, safety and proper refrigeration of our Botox product. We would never risk your health nor results in order to make a few more dollars.
7. Customized for you.
Our clinicians are well-known in Gainesville for creating a natural, not frozen, look with Botox. They will listen to you and take the time to study your facial expressions and strength of your muscles in order to create the exact look you desire.
6. Exceptional clinical care.
Our clinic is the home of both Dermacare Laser and Skin Care Clinic as well as Sadove Cosmetic Surgery. You can rest assured your procedure will be performed by skilled, professional staff providing you with the highest quality of care.
5. Experienced medical director.
Our medical director does not just visit our clinic once a week — Dr. Sadove, a board-certified plastic surgeon with over 30 years of experience, is located on-site and accessible to staff and clients.
4. No secrets.
As a reputable medical clinic, Dermacare keeps impeccable records of your Botox treatment including Botox placement, number of units used, lot number, storage and refrigeration. This information is available to you at any time should you need it.
3. Prompt appointment times.
We know your time is valuable, so we work very hard to maintain a timely appointment schedule and offer flexible options to fit your busy lifestyle.
2. Friendly atmosphere.
We place great importance on making you feel welcome and completely informed about your treatment. You will leave relaxed and refreshed after your Dermacare visit.
1. It's more affordable than you think!
In addition to providing you with outstanding customer service, the highest level of medical care, and beautiful results we offer many ways to save you money on your Botox treatments:
- Botox Day Event – Dermacare offers Botox appointments Mondays through Fridays, but on one special Friday of every month we have an event called "Botox Day". Botox Day is a fun day with refreshments, prize giveaways, and a special gift waiting for you on your treatment bed pillow, but the most important part of Botox Day is the special low price offered on Botox. Our clients save an average of $25 on their Botox just for coming in on this particular day.
- Brilliant Distinctions Program – Dermacare is a Brilliant Distinctions clinic which means you earn a $20 coupon for your Botox purchases of $200 or more. Coupons can be used towards your next Botox, Juvederm dermal filler treatment, or Latisse purchases. It's free money!
- Our very popular VIP Program and our VIP PLATINUM Program offer many wonderful benefits including exclusive VIP pricing for Botox.
- Save $100 when you receive Botox and a Juvederm dermal filler treatment during the same appointment. Be sure to check out our monthly coupons and save even more on all of Dermacare's skin-tastic services!
Still have questions about whether Botox is right for you?
Read our list of frequently asked questions below. If you are ready to look years younger, click hereand schedule a FREE consultation.
What is BOTOX®?
A BOTOX® Cosmetic treatment is a fast, virtually painless, non-surgical procedure designed to temporarily smooth and soften moderate to severe frown lines and wrinkles caused by overly expressive muscles. Every day more and more people are coming to know the benefits of a Botox treatment to make them look and feel more refreshed.
Before/After photos below show a patient trying to frown before and after BOTOX® treatment.
- Frown lines
- Forehead furrows
- Crow's Feet
- Down-turned smile
- and more...
What is a BOTOX® treatment like?
BOTOX® is a relatively quick and easy treatment. Tiny needles (similar to those used for Insulin injections) are used to make a few strategically mapped injections. Some patients have described the sensation during treatment as a mosquito bite.
What should I expect after the treatment?
Mild redness and swelling can occur at the injection site, but usually resolves in a few hours. First-time BOTOX® patients will see beautiful results within 14 days, while repeat BOTOX® patients often see effects sooner. BOTOX® gently relaxes overly expressive muscles that leave a line or furrow as the years progress. BOTOX® is not a "one-size-fits-all" injection. Each patient has a customized treatment plan which includes injecting as much or as little as needed to achieve the desired outcome. Our highly-trained Gainesville Florida Botox medical professionals are skilled in the art of injecting BOTOX® to maximize wrinkle reduction yet allow natural-looking facial expressions.
Is BOTOX® FDA approved?
Yes, BOTOX® has been FDA approved since 2002 attesting to its safety and effectiveness. Botox was FDA approved for temporary improvement of glabellar lines (wrinkles between the eyebrows known as frown lines), and in 2013 it was FDA approved for temporary improvement of crow's feet.
A major study investigating the safe and effective use of BOTOX® for forehead wrinkles was completed in 1995 with a review published in the Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology. BOTOX® injections have become the single most popular non-surgical, cosmetic dermatology procedure in the United States, and is offered by Dermacare of Gainesville.